Our Beautiful Family

Our Beautiful Family
"Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans..." Isaiah 1:17a

Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's a GIRL!!!!

Where do I begin???? On Tuesday, I was sitting at my desk checking my email and there it was..........."The Referral" email that I had dreamed and prayed about receiving! My heart dropped. My husband and I talked about this moment and we agreed that we would wait for each other to look at it. I just couldn't help myself though. I LOOKED! I had to see my daughter! I opened the email and there she was...my beautiful little angel. She was absolutely PERFECT!! I cannot express the emotions I felt when I saw her for the first time.God is so good!! I still cannot believe that God is so gracious and is giving us this beautiful angel to love forever. Once my children were out of school, I showed them the pictures. They were just as excited as I was!! Not only do I love her already, but my children love her just as much. They keep saying they can't wait to play with their new baby sister. God has guided us through this whole process. Every time we felt defeated, stressed, or overwhelmed, He was there comforting and reassuring us that He will always be with us.. Recently, Matt and I were struggling financially so we just kept praying that God would provide what we needed. We still owed some of our agency fees and we would've had to pay fees when we accepted a referral. The whole idea combined with daily life's struggles began to overwhelm us, but we continued to pray and have faith that God would provide. Sure enough, like He always does, God provided in a BIG way! We received a $6,000 grant from Show Hope which takes care of all our agency fees. How amazing is that!!!! We stepped out in faith and God displayed His grace and love. Every day I carry her pictures around with me. I cannot stop looking at her sweet face. God is so faithful! I just pray that we won't have to wait very long to bring our little girl home to her family. 

1 comment: