Our Beautiful Family

Our Beautiful Family
"Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans..." Isaiah 1:17a

Tuesday, March 13, 2012


Matt and I have decided to start a blog.  I am really excited to share with all of our friends and family about what is happening in the process. I know it will not be easy and I am anticipating some bumps in the road, but it will be worth it at the end!! We would really appreciate your prayers. I look forward to all the Lord has for us in this coming year. Matt and I believe that God is calling us to adopt a baby from Ethiopia! God has been weaving our story together for some time, and we know as we wait for His timing He will display His handiwork in such a way that only He can do. We continue to be blessed beyond words as we see how His hands have given us hope through our adoption journey.

1 comment:

  1. Bridgette and Matt,

    I got the link to your blog off the AWAA Ethiopia Yahoo Group post.

    So excited for you all (and for us, too!)

    We are just a few months ahead of you in the process, but had our in home visit for the Home Study last night. I found your post about the kids behavior before/during the visit to be very comforting! Our guys were on the same page as your kids! Fun.

    I look forward to keeping up with your process! Pray for us! We'll be praying for you, too!

    ReplyDelete